Conferences, decisions, projects, business to anticipate the impact
• Explore the present with inspiring keynotes and testimonies
• Focus on concrete challenges and ground-breaking solutions.
• Learn how other companies joined forces to tackle their major challenges.
• Make a pledge to the “Re-Skill the World Initiative” announced during Day One to focus on training whose jobs have been impacted by automation.
• Join the governance bodies that will priorities and implement this initiative.
• Support initiatives by actors of the platform economy to better share the value created.
• Join innovative projects presented by top corporate leaders
• Network with cutting-edge start-ups, the NextGen innovators and Fortune 500 CEOs.
• Create impactful business opportunities during one-to-one meetings with executives of the largest companies.
Day One Event
More than 20 000 participants
are exepected online
130 speakers over 3 days and 4 different formats from keynote speech, to workshops,
debates and -NEW in 2019!!- Day One Off
Record for those who speak the truth no matter what. With Transform AI Joanna Gordon.
Kick off for Day One Work Groups on November 17
Kick off for the Day One Foundation on November 17
Kick off for Stream 3 (Start-up with an Impact) and Stream 4 (Training Campus)
Day One Event partners with Rio Futuro. November 18, Rio de Janeiro